Free Standard Shipping Within The United States (3 - 10 Days).
- Absolutely magnificently crafted Medieval chess board. They are beautiful and fun to play with as they are so distinct. Great size 17 inch X 17 inch X 2 3/4 inch height, each piece is about 3-4 inches tall. This is a beautiful set for anyone, but especially younger players with small hands because they can really grip the pieces comfortably.
- Great display pieces and Real fun to play. When, you actually have a real Knight on a Horse, a real Castle, a real King and Queen, real Bishops and Pawns. It is just plain fun. The pieces have moderate weight to them. The sides of the board have castle mosaics "carved" into it and the gilt dragons. The dragon heads on each corner that has sculpted details and horns. The pieces themselves are gold and silver.
- It has a good weight to it and doesn’t move around easily when you play. The outer box is heavy and sturdy and you can store your pieces in preformed plastic molds inside the box. The glass comes with a plastic suction that makes removing and replacing the playing board easy and safe from breaking. Very durable and long lasting set.
- Great gift for any chess lover, medieval fans, kids, boyfriend, fiancé, husband, and everyone who loves fantasy stuff. Great gift for anyone it makes a nice gift or looks beautiful on a coffee table. Truly is an awesome gift for someone special, Valentine’s Day gift!
- Well worth the money, Will definitely get compliments on the set by guests.
Please provide us with a physical address to ship to. We want to make sure your items arrive without any issues.
If you have any issues with your order, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours rectify accordingly.